St Monica Catholic Church and Parish
12136 Olive Blvd
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
The founding of the St Monica Catholic parish was when the first church was built in 1872. The school was then built the following next year. The current church building and school were built in 1960. The boundaries of the parish lie within the city of Creve Coeur, straddling both sides of Highway 270, from approximately Fee Fee and Lackland Roads on the north to Ladue Road on the south. St Monica School has grade levels of Kindergarten to 8th grade.